God Is Doing a Good Work Today
Jesus is the Author and Perfecter of our faith (Hebrews 12:2) – he began a good work in us and will perfect it until the day he comes again (Philippians 1:6). That means Jesus is at work in us whether we are succeeding or failing, winning or losing, strong or weak, healthy or ill, rejoicing or sorrowing. This is a great source of hope: Jesus is at work in us today!
Image: Snowy Egret
- This product is a digital download. No physical product will be shipped.
- The download is instantly available once your payment is confirmed. Confirmation may take a few minutes.
- Once payment is confirmed, you will receive a link to download the image. The link will appear on the Order Confirmation page and also will be sent to you via email.
- There are no warranties, express or implied. The image is provided 'as is.' Colors may vary due to different monitors and printing devices.
- Because this is a digital download, I cannot accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. However, please contact me if you have any problems downloading your digital file.
Personal Use Only
- You receive a non-exclusive perpetual personal-use license for the purchased image.
- Personal use means non-commercial use of the image for display on personal computers, or making prints for personal use.
- The image may not be used in any way whatsoever in which you charge money, collect fees, or receive any form of remuneration.
- The image may not be resold, relicensed, sub-licensed, rented, leased, or used in advertising.
- Use as a derivative work, and reselling or redistributing such derivative work, is prohibited.
- Image may not be made available for download in either a commercial or non-commercial manner.
- Neither the content owner, payment processing service, nor hosting service will be liable for any third party claims or incidental, consequential, or other damages arising out of this license or the buyer's use of the content.
- Paula Marolewski retains all rights, license, copyright, title and ownership of the image.